New group Starts in early 2023
Who This Is For
For people who grew up with an emotionally or physically unsafe parent or caregiver.
This a peer support group for men and women to come together and share your experiences .
Topics we will cover
- How you are wired to tolerate mistreatment
- Your denied experience: gaslighting and manipulation
- The importance of creating and maintaining healthy boundaries and how to do it
- Communicating with someone who is hostile and uncooperative: managing the relationship
- Acknowledging and holding the grief of lost family bonds
- Creating “chosen family”
- Finding your authentic self in the ruins of abuse
Virtual Group Meets every other Thursday – Starts 2023
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Fee is $40 per session
Contact me to reserve your spot and schedule your phone screen: